3 – 5 year olds
Jill Pfankuch is the teacher for the enrichment class. She is a godly woman who has several years of experience teaching in a Christian school.
- The program runs from the end of the preschool/kindergarten classes (11:15 AM) to the end of the grade school day (2:50 PM). Parents will collect their children and sign out each day.
- The cost of the program is $15.00 per day for students enrolled in our school and $17.50 per day for students just attending the enrichment class. We do not accept drop-in students. Parents may sign up for programs that are one day, two days, three days, four days, or five days a week. They will registrar for the enrichment program separately from the preschool/kindergarten classes. Mrs. Pfankuch keeps track of attendance and Juli Tschiegg will bill the parents at the end of each month.
- The program includes lunchtime, recess, rest time, library, music, Spanish, computers, art, snack, and science. It supplements and enriches the programs the students are receiving in the mornings at FCS.
- Progress Reports will be sent home at each grading period just like the rest of the school, so the parents can be informed of behavior and learning.
- The Enrichment class has the same guidelines as the other classes at Faith Christian School, including those in the Parent/Student handbook. This class has the same days off and uses the same calendar as the rest of the school.**Please call the school office to register your child before school begins so we can plan for the correct number of students.