Parent Teacher Fellowship:
President – Cathy Aime
Vice President – Sarah Oure
Secretary – Gretchen Post
Treasurer – Heather Chase
Member at Large – Erin Shumway
Member at Large – Janna Thorsen
Member at Large – Rebecca Moore
Staff member at large – Kristin Huber
Principal – Michele Stein
Parent Teacher Fellowship Meetings
2016-17 Schedule of Dates
|Sept. 13th||Oct. 11th||Nov. 8th|
|Dec. no meeting||Jan. 10th||Feb. 14th|
|Mar. 14th||Apr. 11th||May 9th|
PTF meets once a month at 7:00pm in the Red Chapel.
Come to meet fellow parents and see how you can be involved
this year in making a difference with our students education.
CHILDCARE IS NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Parent-Teacher Fellowship promotes FELLOWSHIP among the parents, faculty, staff, and students of Faith Christian School by means that are consistent with Biblical principles and deemed appropriate by the school administration and board. In addition to monthly meetings, socials providing time for fellowship among students, parents, and teachers are offered. All parents are urged to attend these.
Parent-Teacher Fellowship also provides SERVICE to Faith Christian School. Service may be defined as:
- Fundraising activities related to fellowship activities as determined by the administration and approved by the School Board.
- Promotion of the school in the community through student community service projects and through disbursement of promotional materials (brochures, fliers, posters, slide shows, videos, etc.) as approved by the administration.
- Assistance with school programs and activities.
- Assistance with maintenance projects in and around the school as determined by the administration and School Board.
- Coordinating volunteer parents and projects.
The membership of this organization consists of parents and guardians of enrolled students, teachers, and those who express interest in furthering the purpose for which this organization was formed.
Look what Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) funds have done for our kids in 2010-2016:
- 3rd & 4th grades to Symphony
- School trip to Marine Science Center
- School trip to Oregon Zoo
- Art teacher for 3rd & 4th grades
- 6th, 7th, 8th grades to Seattle
- Swimming lessons for 1st – 7th grades
- School trip to Pumpkin Patch
- Books for classrooms
- Alpha Smart Boards
- 5th grade to Aviation Museum
- 3rd & 4th trip to Wings of Wonder
- 3rd, 4th, 5th grades to Mission Mill
- Popcorn Machine for school store
- 6th, 7th, 8th Movie
- Teacher Christmas Gifts
- 3rd & 4th to Polk Museum
- Teacher Appreciation Week ($100 ea.)
- Bark chips for Kindergarten Playground
- Jogathon ice cream party
- Copy Machine
- Carpet/ Upholstery Cleaner
- Juli’s office chair
- Preschool and Kindergarten to Carousel
- Classroom supplies for teachers
- Computer teacher salary
- New Laminator & Laminate materials
- New Computers for the computer lab
- Assistance with the DC Trip for 7 & 8th grade